By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2beef flank or round steaks
1/2 clime juice
2 Tbspolive oil
4garlic cloves, crushed
How to Make Broiled Steak
- Each flank steak should weigh between 1 and 1 1/2 pounds.
- Place beef steaks in shallow glass or plastic dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over the beef.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Place beef on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil with the tops about 3 inches from the heat until brown, about 5 minutes.
- Turn beef and broil about 5 minutes longer.
- Cut beef in thin strips across the grain of the meat.
- Serve with tortillas and guacamole if desired.