By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6-8 lbbeef brisket
1 Tbspkosher salt
1 Tbsppepper, freshly ground
1 tspgarlic powder
1 pkgonion soup mix
3 Tbspsoy sauce
How to Make Brisket
- Brush brisket with soy sauce.
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Broil fat side up until seared.
- Spread soup on top and moisten with 1/4 cup water.
- Pour remaining water into pan.
- Roast at 325 degrees for 4 hours, basting every half hour, turning every hour and adding additional water to pan as needed.
- Allow brisket to set before carving.