★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 5 lb
- beef brisket
- chopped onion
- chopped carrot
- 2 tsp
- bay leaf
- 1.5 tsp
- 1 c
- 1 lb
- onions, small white
- carrots, cut in pieces
How to Make Brisket Crockpot Dinner
- 1Cut brisket in half or roll to fit into crockpot.
- 2Add chopped onion, chopped carrot, bay leaf, thyme, salt and water.
- 3Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- 4When meat is done, lift gently from stock.
- 5Support underneath with a spatula and keep warm.
- 6Add small onions and carrots to stock in crockpot.
- 7Cover and cook on high 1 to 2 hours.
- 8Remove vegetables from broth with a slotted spoon and arrange around the meat.