★★★★★ 1 vote5
5 lbbeef brisket
1 lbonions, small white
6carrots, cut in pieces
How to Make Brisket Crockpot Dinner
- Cut brisket in half or roll to fit into crockpot.
- Add chopped onion, chopped carrot, bay leaf, thyme, salt and water.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- When meat is done, lift gently from stock.
- Support underneath with a spatula and keep warm.
- Add small onions and carrots to stock in crockpot.
- Cover and cook on high 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove vegetables from broth with a slotted spoon and arrange around the meat.