★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 4 slice
- 1/2 c
- coffee- finely ground
- 4 slice
- american cheese
- grands honey biscuits
- 1/4 tsp
- each salt and pepper
How to Make Breakfast Burger
- 1Bake Grands biscuits according to pkg directions. Set aside, once they are done.
- 2Cook bacon in skillet, until crisp. Remove and place on dish with paper towel.
- 3In a bowl, add ground beef 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Mix thoroughly. Separate ground beef into 4 patties. Set aside.
- 4Heat Grill. Place coffee grounds in a dish. Take beef patties and coat with coffee grounds. Cook burgers to your liking, best if medium or medium rare.
- 5While burgers are cooking, use pan with bacon grease to cook eggs to over easy. Place on dish and set aside.
- 6Pull biscuit apart. On bottom, layer american cheese on it, bacon slice (broken in half), hamburger, then egg. Top with biscuit half. Repeat for 3 other burgers. Enjoy1