★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1/2 ccoffee- finely ground
4 sliceamerican cheese
4grands honey biscuits
1/4 tspeach salt and pepper
How to Make Breakfast Burger
- Bake Grands biscuits according to pkg directions. Set aside, once they are done.
- Cook bacon in skillet, until crisp. Remove and place on dish with paper towel.
- In a bowl, add ground beef 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Mix thoroughly. Separate ground beef into 4 patties. Set aside.
- Heat Grill. Place coffee grounds in a dish. Take beef patties and coat with coffee grounds. Cook burgers to your liking, best if medium or medium rare.
- While burgers are cooking, use pan with bacon grease to cook eggs to over easy. Place on dish and set aside.
- Pull biscuit apart. On bottom, layer american cheese on it, bacon slice (broken in half), hamburger, then egg. Top with biscuit half. Repeat for 3 other burgers. Enjoy1