★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbthinly sliced round steak cut into 3in peices
1 citalian bread crumbs
1/2 bunchitalian parsley
1/4 cgrated parmesan
3 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Breaded Steak
- cut steak into 3 inch peices
- Add diced parsley and Cheese to bread crumbs and mix
- whisk eggs in a shallow plate season with salt and pepper
- dip steak into egg mixture and then into bread crumb mix.
- heat pan on med/ high add Olive oil and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side repeat till all meat is cooked. serve with sliced fried potatoes.