Braised Meat Loaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Braised Meat Loaf
- Mix ground beef, fully cooked ham, ground pork, eggs, salt, pepper and the nutmeg.
- Shape into a loaf.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Prepare chipolte sauce and set aside.
- Mix bread crumbs and tortilla mix.
- Coat meat loaf with bread crumb mixture.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
- Cook meat loaf in oil over medium heat until brown on all sides.
- Pour chipotle sauce over meat loaf.
- Heat to boiling and reduce the heat.
- Cover and simmer until done; about 1 hour.