Braised Meat Loaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Braised Meat Loaf
- 1Mix ground beef, fully cooked ham, ground pork, eggs, salt, pepper and the nutmeg.
- 2Shape into a loaf.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4Prepare chipolte sauce and set aside.
- 5Mix bread crumbs and tortilla mix.
- 6Coat meat loaf with bread crumb mixture.
- 7Heat oil in 10-inch skillet until hot.
- 8Cook meat loaf in oil over medium heat until brown on all sides.
- 9Pour chipotle sauce over meat loaf.
- 10Heat to boiling and reduce the heat.
- 11Cover and simmer until done; about 1 hour.