How to Make Braised Beef Tips (TNT)
- 1Rinse, pierce and cut the stew meat into bite size pieces. Pat dry with
- 2In a gallon size re closeable freezer bag, mix the marinade
according to the package directions.
- 3Marinate 15 minutes. In a heavy kettle,
heat the olive oil. Sauté the onion until is softens. Remove the meat from
the marinade. Discard marinade. Add it to the onions, and brown. Season with
garlic powder and pepper.
- 4Add 3 cups water. Simmer over medium heat for 1
hour. Reduce heat to low and simmer 2 more hours. Check the liquid level
periodically to make sure the meat is covered
- 5Mix the brown gravy according
to the package directions. Add to the meat, stirring until sauce thickens.
Good served with mashed potatoes or rice and steamed green beans. This
hearty beef dish is a tender, juicy family favorite. Serves 6
Time: 3 hours
Source: The Phony Gourmet