By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkgmushroom or onion dry soup mix
1.5 lblean ground beef
2 cbread crumbs, fresh
8 ozsour cream
6 ozcheddar cheese, shredded
3.5 cvegetables, cut up and cooked
How to Make Bounty Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine soup mix, ground beef, bread crumbs, sour cream or yogurt, egg and thyme.
- Sprinkle flour into 9-inch pie pan.
- Press ground beef mixture onto bottom and sides of prepared pan, shaping edges 3/4 inch above pan and forming a center "well".
- Bake 40 minutes, drain.
- Fill with 3/4 cup cheese, then vegetables and remaining cheese.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In 9-inch glass pie plate, prepare ground beef mixture as above.
- Heat, uncovered at high (full power) 9 minutes, turning plate every 3 minutes; drain.
- Fill as above and heat 3 minutes on high (full power) 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand covered 5 minutes before serving.