★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 ctomoato sauce
1 1/2 Tbspkraft original barbecue sauce
1 1/2 lbgroud sirloin (10% fat)
6 Tbspall purpose flour
1/2 tsponion powder
1/4 tspground black pepper
1 dash(es)garlic powder
How to Make Boston Market Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the tomato sauce, barbecue sauce, and sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Heat mixture until it begins to bubble, stirring often, then remove it from heat.
- In a large bowl, add all but 2 tablespoons of the tomato sauce to the meat. Use a large wooden spoon or your hands to work the sauce into the meat until it is very well combined.
- Combine the remaining ingredients with the ground sirloin. Use the wooden spoon or your hands to work the spices and flour into the meat.
- Load the meat into a loaf pan. Wrap foil over the pan and place it in the oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minute, take the meatloaf from the oven, remove the foil and, drain fat.
- Using a knife, slice the meatloaf all the way through into 8 slices while it is still in the pan. Pour the remaining 2 tablespoons of sauce over the top of the meatloaf. Don't spread the sauce.
- Place the meatloaf back into the oven, uncovered, for 25-30 minutes or until it is done. Remove it to cool for a few minutes before serving.