★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbground beef
2 tspworcestershire sauce
1/4 tspgarlic salt
3 ozcream cheese, softened
2 Tbspblue cheese, crumbled
4 ozmushrooms, drained
How to Make Blue Ribbon Burgers
- Mix meat, worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
- Shape the mixture into 12 thin patties, each about 4-inches in diameter.
- Mix the cream cheese and the blue cheese.
- Top each of 6 patties with the cheese mixture, spreading to within 1/2 inch of the edge; press the mushrooms into the cheese.
- Cover each patty with one of the remaining patties, sealing the edges firmly.
- Broil or grill the patties 4-inches from the heat, turning once, until the desired doneness is reached and cheese is melted, about 10 to 15 minutes.