★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lblean hamburg
4 ozcrumbled blue cheese
·brown rice, cooked
8 ozyour favorite mushrooms
1 pkgbrown gravy mix
How to Make Blue Cheese Burger
- Make your favorite brown rice, according to pkg directions. Set aside.
- Make your favorite brown gravy. I use beef broth, Wondra and my favorite white or red wine.
- Slice onions, green peppers and mushrooms. Saute in a little butter and olive oil,slowly, until desired doneness.
- Make two hamburg patties, pressing very thin. Place desired amount of blue cheese in center, and top with the second pattie, press edges and seal the blue cheese in. Cook slowly over medium heat.
- Spoon brown rice onto plate, place blue cheese burger on top, cover with onions, green pepper,and mushrooms, ladle gravy over the top.