How to Make Bleu Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- 1in a bowl combine ground beef, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder
- 2create 8 patties of meat mixture
- 3top 4 patties with 1/4 cup bleu cheese
- 4top bleu cheese patty with non bleu cheese patty. Crimp the edges together. (Make sure you crimp the edges well or the cheese will melt out of the sides.)
- 5grill (or place in skillet) for about 7 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center.
- 6remove from grill and place on bun
- 7add your favorite items!!! (Lettuce, tomato, onions, etc.)