How to Make Bleu Cheese Stuffed Burgers
- in a bowl combine ground beef, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder
- create 8 patties of meat mixture
- top 4 patties with 1/4 cup bleu cheese
- top bleu cheese patty with non bleu cheese patty. Crimp the edges together. (Make sure you crimp the edges well or the cheese will melt out of the sides.)
- grill (or place in skillet) for about 7 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center.
- remove from grill and place on bun
- add your favorite items!!! (Lettuce, tomato, onions, etc.)