Bite me burgers!
Irisa Raina 9
- 2 pounds ground sirloin
- 1 can french onion soup “ drained “ reserve broth and set aside, and divide the onions in 4 portions
- 1 tablespoon steak grille seasoning
- apple wood smoked bacon “ 4 slices “ cut in ½
- fresh ground pepper
- sea salt or kosher salt
- ice berg lettuce
- sliced dill pickles
- kaiser rolls or rolls of your choice "toasted"
How to Make Bite me burgers!
- 1Put the bacon in the oven to cook, when it’s all crispy place on paper towel to drain.
- 2Put the grille seasoning in a small bowl, and add 2 tablespoons of the broth from the soup, mix thoroughly and let sit till the grille seasoning has softened.
- 3Divide sirloin in ½, in one ½ of the meat add 1 tablespoon of the soup “ the liquid “and mix briefly.
- 4In the other ½ of meat add the seasoning/soup mixture and mix to incorporate the mixture.
- 5Make 4 patties out of the meat with the just the soup, place about ¼ of the onions from the soup on top of the patty making sure they do not go over the edge of the meat. Place the other patty “ with the seasoning/soup mixture on top and wet your finger with some water and seal the meat, and do the same with the other patties.
- 6Place the patties on a plate and top with a good amount of salt and fresh ground pepper on one side.
- 7Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. After that time do the following:
- 8Put them on a hot grille and cook till they are done to your likeness turning only once. When they are almost done top with the blue cheese. Remove as soon as the cheese starts to melt.
- 9Top with the bacon.
Serve the burgers with sliced red onion, lettuce and pickles on the side!