Beth's Skillet Mix
Serve it with a slaw or salad for a quick, easy meal.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbground beef
1 clong grain rice, uncooked
2 small can(s)tomato sauce
·water - added to tomato sauce to equal 2 cups
·salt and pepper, to taste
1 to 2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
·prepared mustard, to taste
How to Make Beth's Skillet Mix
- In a large skillet, brown hamburger; drain all grease. (Best way is to run it under hot water to remove as much excess grease as you can.)
- Add rice, tomato sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Over high heat, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, cover, and let cook 20 min. or until rice is cooked through.
- Stir in mustard to taste.