3 Tbspworcestershire sauce (in use lea & perrins)
1 Tbspgranulated garlic
3 cloveminced garlic
2 Tbspolive oil
·mccormick grill mates montreal steak seasoning
3 lbany steak you want (even cheap cut is fine)
·large zip lock baggie
How to Make BEST steak Marinade ever !
- OK so here is where it gets tricky..Take the meat you have chosen and rinse it in cold water. Then take any anger you may have out on the steak..lol. That's right take a meat mallet and beat the living daylight out of the steak. I use a metal abalone mallet on the flat side not the pokie side. Now this is going to sound funny (more then it already does)if you don't have a metal mallet you can use a sanitized hammer, just be careful ! The idea is to break up the muscle but not flatted the meat.
- Now that you feel better...put the meat in the zip lock baggie. Sprinkle the olive oil to coat each side.Fallow with the worcestershire sauce.Plop the minced garlic in lil on both sides of bag as to have some on both sides of steak.Follow with the granulated garlic.
- The steak seasoning is last. Now the reason there is no amount is because this is up to your taste buds. It tends to lend itself to the peppery side,so use accordingly. I use about 2 TBS on each side. Just give it a few shakes and live a little !! LOL
- Now push all the air out of bag and seal. Make sure you got it sealed or you will be real upset with me ! Now goosh it all together in the bag ! Rubbing it all over mixing it well and spreading it all over the steak.
- Leave in frig at LEAST 3 days flipping the bag over every day and eve. About every 12 hours if you can.
- Then HAPPY Grilling !!!! If I use a 1 1/2 inch thick tri tip steak I grill it for 7 minutes each side on med/high for medium rare.
- 7th step...mouth water !! Have fun !