Best Ever Meat Loaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 2 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 c
- fine dried bread crumbs
- egg, beaten
- finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp
- 1/3 c
How to Make Best Ever Meat Loaf
- 1Mix thoroughly 1/2 cup soup, beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion and salt.
- 2Shape firmly into loaf (8"x4"); place in shallow baking pan.
- 3Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- 4In saucepan, blend remaining soup, water and 2-3 tablespoons of drippings.
- 5Heat; stir occasionally; serve with loaf.