Best Brisket Recipe Ever!
Tried and true recipe. So moist, juicy and tender. Truly the best brisket i've ever had! Great for holidays or for some serious comfort food
How to Make Best Brisket Recipe Ever!
- 1Preheat to 350 degrees
- 2place brisket in a covered roaster
- 3add onion soup mix to brisket
- 4add both jars of gravy,
- 5reuse jars and fill with ketchup and water
- 6cover and cook for six hours (basting every half hour)
- 7let stand for fifteen minutes
- 8slice against the grain and ENJOY!!!
Show 1 Comment & Review