★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- beer or beef broth
- 1/4 c
- bottled barbecue sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- boneless ribeye steaks, 1" thick, about 2 lbs
- 2 tsp
- smokehouse maple seasoning, such as mccormick grill mates
- chopped fresh parsley, optional
How to Make Beer Glazed Ribeye Steaks
- 1Preheat grill for direct heat cooking. Or position broiler rack so that top of meat on rack in pan will be 4" from heat source; preheat broiler. In pot, mix beer with barbecue and Worcestershire sauces; over medium high heat, bring mixture to boil. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat; cool.
- 2Rub all sides of steak with seasoning. Place on grill or rack set in broiler pan. Grill or broil, turning once, 3-4 minutes per side for medium rare, brushing half of sauce after turning. Transfer to platter sauce side down; brush with remaining sauce. If desired, sprinkle with parsley.