Beer Beef Stew1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspcooking oil
4 largeonions, sliced
4 lbbeef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
3beef bouillon cubes
How to Make Beer Beef Stew
- Combine onions and cooking oil in removable liner.
- Place liner in base.
- Cover and cook on high 30 to 40 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Coat meat with mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
- Add meat and all other ingredients to removable liner in base.
- Cover and cook on auto 6 hours; or low 7-9 hours; or high 4 hours.
- To thicken sauce for gravy, uncover and cook on high 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve over noodles.