Beefy Nacho Crescent Bake
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 c
- chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp
- each salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- chili powder (or to taste)
- 1 tsp
- ground cumin
- 1 tsp
- 1 can(s)
- (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 c
- 1 pkg
- (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/4 c
- (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- chopped fresh cilantro
- salsa, (optional)
How to Make Beefy Nacho Crescent Bake
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 13 by 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Season beef and onion with salt and pepper. Brown beef and onion in large skillet 6 to 8 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring to break up meat. Drain fat. Stir in chili powder, cumin and oregano. Cook and stir 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Stir together soup and milk in medium bowl; pour evenly into bottom of prepared dish.
- 2Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles; press perforations together firmly. Roll each rectangle out to 8 by 4 inches. Cut each rectangle in half crosswise to form 8 (4-inch) squares.
Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture into center of each square. Lift 4 corners of dough up over filling to meet in center; pinch and twist firmly to seal. Place squares in prepared dish.
- 3Bake, uncovered, 20 to 25 minutes or until crusts are golden brown. Sprinkle cheese over squares. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts. To serve, spoon soup mixture in dish over each serving; sprinkle with cilantro, if desired. Serve with salsa, if desired.
Serving consists of 2 filled squares. Serves 4 people.