By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbground beef
3 slicebacon, chopped
1 smallonion, diced
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 Tbspdry red wine
1 csour cream
6-8hamburger buns, toasted and buttered
How to Make Beefburger Stroganoff
- In large skillet, brown beef and bacon until no longer pink.
- In crock pot, mix together drained beef, bacon, onion, flour, paprika and salt.
- Stir in undiluted soup and wine.
- Cover pot and cook on low for 4-5 hours.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Spoon mixture over toasted buns.