Beef Zucchini Casserole1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Beef Zucchini Casserole
- In large skillet, saute zucchini and onion in butter until onion is tender. Pour into baking dish (10x6x1 1/2"); sprinkle with 1/4 cup parmesan cheese; set aside.
- In same skillet, brown ground beef; drain excess fat.
- Stir flour, salt, pepper, then ketchup into meat.
- Spoon meat mixture evenly over zucchini.
- Cover; bake in 350 oven 20 minutes.
- Remove cover; top with 1/4 cup parmesan cheese; bake, uncovered, and additional 5 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Cut into squares to serve.