☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 lb
- boneless beef chuck shoulder roast
- 1 can(s)
- sweet potatoes (40 oz.) drained
- 2 small
- onions, diced
- apples, cored and sliced
- 1/2 c
- beef broth
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- dried thyme leaves, divided
- 3/4 tsp
- black pepper, divided
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp
- cold water
How to Make BEEF WITH APPLES & SWEET POTATOES
- 1Trim fat from beef and cut into 2" pieces. Place first 7 ingredients in slow cooker, add 1/2 teaspoon thyme and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Cover; cook on low 8 to 9 hours.
- 2Transfer beef, sweet potatoes & apples to platter; keep warm.
Let liquid stand 5 minutes to allow fat to rise. Skim off fat.
- 3Combine cornstarch, remaining 1/2 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, cinnamon and water; stir into cooking liquid.
Cook 15 minutes or until juices are thickened.
Serve sauce with beef, sweet potatoes & apples.