By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Beef Wellington
- 1Cook first 5 ingredients in frying pan until all liquid is absorbed and mixture resembles a paste.
- 2Cover tops of steaks.
- 3Partially thaw pastry shells and roll out thin enough to cover top, sides, and part of the bottom of each steak.
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator until serving time.
- 5Preheat oven to 425.
- 6Cook steaks on rack, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
- 7They will be rare but will continue cooking while dish is readied.
- 8Serve with Bearnaise sauce.