By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Beef Wellington
- Cook first 5 ingredients in frying pan until all liquid is absorbed and mixture resembles a paste.
- Cover tops of steaks.
- Partially thaw pastry shells and roll out thin enough to cover top, sides, and part of the bottom of each steak.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator until serving time.
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cook steaks on rack, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
- They will be rare but will continue cooking while dish is readied.
- Serve with Bearnaise sauce.