Beef Veggie Strudel1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbground chuck
8 largecarrots peeled and grated
3celery stalks, sliced
1/2 tspgarlic salt
2beef bouillon, crushed cubes
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
2eggs, lightly beaten
1 cbread crumbs
How to Make Beef Veggie Strudel
- In a large frypan, brown ground chuck, onions, mushrooms, carrots and celery for 15-20 minutes.
- Add seasonings and bouillon cubes, grated parmesan cheese and eggs.
- Mix well.
- Divide into two equal portions.
- Set aside.
- Place damp cloth on counter.
- Gently lay phyllo leaves on towel.
- Using pastry brush, brush on melted butter.
- Sprinkle lightly with bread crumbs.
- Repeat twice, using 2 leaves per layer.
- Place half of meat mixture on long side.
- Dot with 1 tablespoon butter.
- With help of towel, roll up and place on buttered or non-stick spray covered cooking sheet.
- Brush with more melted butter.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes, or until light brown.
- Cool for a few minutes on cooking sheet.