- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1/2 c
- each chopped green bell pepper, red bell pepper and onion
- 2 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 large
- can campbell's vegetable soup
- 1 can(s)
- 8oz. tomato sauce (can use tomato sauce with green chilies)
- pasta of choice
How to Make Beef Veggie Mix-up
- 1In large skillet, over medium heat, cook ground beef with peppers and onions until no longer pink. Drain and return to skillet.
- 2Add minced garlic, tomato sauce, vegetable soup and a large can of water. Simmer for 10 minutes over low heat.
- 3Serve over your favorite pasta. Enjoy!
This can also be topped with your favorite shredded cheese.