Beef & Vegetable Kabobs
How to Make Beef & Vegetable Kabobs
- 1Cut beef into 1 Â½ inch chunks.
- 2Cut pepper into 1 Â½ inch chunks.
- 3Cut onion into wedges.
- 4Cut zucchini into Â½ inch slices.
- 5In a large bowl, mix together honey, lime juice and seasoning blend.
- 6Add remaining ingredients; toss lightly to coat thoroughly with seasoning mixture.
- 7Thread meat and vegetables alternately on skewers; reserve remaining seasoning mixture.
- 8Place skewers on rack of boiler pan so kabobs are 3 to 5 inches from heat.
- 9Broil 8 to 12 minutes or to desired doneness, brushing occasionally with seasoning mixture. Makes 4 servings.