Beef & Vegetable Kabobs
How to Make Beef & Vegetable Kabobs
- Cut beef into 1 Â½ inch chunks.
- Cut pepper into 1 Â½ inch chunks.
- Cut onion into wedges.
- Cut zucchini into Â½ inch slices.
- In a large bowl, mix together honey, lime juice and seasoning blend.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss lightly to coat thoroughly with seasoning mixture.
- Thread meat and vegetables alternately on skewers; reserve remaining seasoning mixture.
- Place skewers on rack of boiler pan so kabobs are 3 to 5 inches from heat.
- Broil 8 to 12 minutes or to desired doneness, brushing occasionally with seasoning mixture. Makes 4 servings.