Please note: NO salt is needed - there is enough in the pre-packaged gravy.
1 pkgpre-cooked beef tips & gravy
1 largepotato - fine diced
1/2 cred onion - fine diced
1/2orange pepper - fine diced
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 pkgfresh baby bella mushrooms - sliced
·pepper to taste
1 pkgrefrigerated biscuit dough
1 1/2 ccolby-jack cheese - shredded
How to Make Beef Uglies
- Preheat oven to 400. Lightly Grease Muffin Pan.
- Mix all ingredients (Except for the biscuit dough & Cheese); ( I Heat the mixure in the microwave first because the bake time later may not warm it all the way through)
- Roll each biscuit on floured surface until about 6 inches across - place in the muffin tin and fold up the sides to make a cup-shape.
- Fill each cup with the meat & veggie mixture. Top with the cheese
- Bake until the cheese is melted and golden brown. (approx. 15 minutes)