/ Main Dishes
1 photo of Beef Tips Recipe
How to Make Beef Tips
11. Cut beef (I used stew beef) into bite size pieces and season with garlic salt and ground pepper
22. Put flour into baggie and drop beef into and coat.
33. Lightly fry in oil, just to get a little crust and then transfer to slow cooker
44. Pour left over flour into pan and add can of mushrooms (with juice) - I took off the burner - mix to get all goodies off pan and pour over meat in slow cooker
55. Top with cut up sweet onion and yellow pepper.
6Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on medium.
7Serve over prepared Wild Rice
Printable Recipe Card