When I come home all I have to do is put wild rice on, set the table and fix a vegetable to go with this! It goes well over noodles instead of wild rice too!
sweet yellow pepper
oil for frying
prepared wild rice
How To Make
1. Cut beef (I used stew beef) into bite size pieces and season with garlic salt and ground pepper
2. Put flour into baggie and drop beef into and coat.
3. Lightly fry in oil, just to get a little crust and then transfer to slow cooker
4. Pour left over flour into pan and add can of mushrooms (with juice) - I took off the burner - mix to get all goodies off pan and pour over meat in slow cooker
5. Top with cut up sweet onion and yellow pepper.
Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on medium.
Serve over prepared Wild Rice
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!