How to Make Beef Tips
- 11. Cut beef (I used stew beef) into bite size pieces and season with garlic salt and ground pepper
- 22. Put flour into baggie and drop beef into and coat.
- 33. Lightly fry in oil, just to get a little crust and then transfer to slow cooker
- 44. Pour left over flour into pan and add can of mushrooms (with juice) - I took off the burner - mix to get all goodies off pan and pour over meat in slow cooker
- 55. Top with cut up sweet onion and yellow pepper.
- 6Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on medium.
- 7Serve over prepared Wild Rice