How to Make Beef Tips
- 1. Cut beef (I used stew beef) into bite size pieces and season with garlic salt and ground pepper
- 2. Put flour into baggie and drop beef into and coat.
- 3. Lightly fry in oil, just to get a little crust and then transfer to slow cooker
- 4. Pour left over flour into pan and add can of mushrooms (with juice) - I took off the burner - mix to get all goodies off pan and pour over meat in slow cooker
- 5. Top with cut up sweet onion and yellow pepper.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on medium.
- Serve over prepared Wild Rice