NOTE# I make up the sauce the night before and marinade with the beef the night before I am going to cook the meat.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
12thinly sliced beef
1/2 cbrown sugar
1/2 cshoyu sauce (soy sauce)
1size of your thumb smashed fresh ginger
2 tspminced garlic
1/2 tspsesame oil
How to Make Beef Teriyaki
- combine all the ingredients used for the marinade.
- place thinly sliced beef in a container and add the marinade and mix well.
- Place in the refrigerator to marinade overnite.
- When you get up in the morning take out the teriyaki and mix again and return to refrigerator.
- when you are ready to bbq take out of the refrigerator, cook over bbq stove and then ENJOY!!