Teriyaki Steak Yakisoba
Tip: Marinade steaks beforehand or overnight.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2filets, new york strip
1/2 csoy sauce
1/2 cbrown sugar
4 clovegarlic, minced
2 tspground ginger
2 czucchini, sliced
2 cyellow squash, sliced
1 largehead of broccoli, separated and cut in half
1 cgreen cabbage, chopped
1 pkgsoba noodles
2 Tbspolive oil
How to Make Teriyaki Steak Yakisoba
- Slice steak in long pieces, about 1/4 inch thick. Set aside.
- In sauce pan, heat water, cornstarch, brown sugar and soy sauce until sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly. Add garlic and ginger, stir well. Remove from heat and let cool. Reserve 1/2 of the sauce to the side.
- Marinade the steak in the other 1/2 of the sauce for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook noodles as directed, strain and set aside.
- Stir fry all vegetables until tender.
- Grill the steak over medium-low heat, brushing with sauce while cooking. Grill both sides for approximately 2 minutes each.
Let stand for 5 minutes, then cut into 1 inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients together, toss with extra teriyaki sauce, and serve.