By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbsirloin steak
1/2 csoy sauce
1/2 cdry white wine
1minced garlic clove
3 pkgsugar substitute
How to Make Beef Teriyaki
- Slice beef into 1/2 inch strips.
- Arrange in shallow casserole.
- Combine soy sauce, wine, garlic and ginger.
- Pour over meat, cover and refrigerate.
- Marinate 2 hours.
- Broil beef 1-1/2 minutes on each side.
- Pour marinade into saucepan.
- Add cornstarch and cook over medium heat, until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat, stir in sugar substitute.
- Serve sauce over meat.