Beef Tenderloin & Mushroom Open Face Sliders
Andy Anderson !
It’s fairly easy to assemble, and the parts can be made a day ahead, reheated, and served when needed.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- recipe of sautéed mushrooms with shallots Master Recipe: Creamy Sautéed Mushrooms & Shallots
- recipe of beef stock and red wine reduction Master Recipe: Beef Stock/Red Wine Reduction Sauce
- puff pastry sheet, thawed
- 8 oz
- beef tenderloin filet
- 1 Tbsp
- sweet butter, unsalted
- salt, kosher variety to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste