☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 conion, finely chopped
1 csour cream
1 pkgrefrigerated biscuits
1 ccheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Beef Supper Casserole
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Brown ground beef in skillet; drain and reserve drippings.
- Saute onion in reserved beef drippings until tender; drain.
- Beat egg in mixing bowl.
- Stir in sour cream, salt, and pepper.
- Prepare biscuits as directed; except--after kneading gently, divide dough in half.
- Roll out first half on lightly floured board or pastry cloth to fit dimensions of pan.
- Pat dough tightly into bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle dough evenly with ground beef.
- Add onion layer and pour sour cream mixture over all.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat rolling procedure with remaining biscuit dough.
- Place dough on top of casserole mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Cut into squares to serve.