Beef Stuffed Roll Up
★★★★★ 1 vote5
4 slicefresh mozzerella
1 pkgpackage of frozen spinach
1 pkg4 pieces of flat steaks or any beef you can flatten out enough to roll
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
·mc comick spicy steak seasoning
·salt and pepper
How to Make Beef Stuffed Roll Up
- If your beef is not already sliced thin and flat. You will need to pound them out flat enough to roll. (Now I usually buy them two per pkg , but you can get a family pack)
- After you have your steak flattened season the the side that is face up with the McCormick steak seasoning.
- I then slice my Mozzarella into long strips to fit on top of the steak. ( now i buy fresh mozz. already in a roll, it is easier to work with)I have found it at Walmart.
- I then take my defrosted spinach and put it n top of the mozzarella and I then season with a little salt n pepper.
- Then on a plate put some Olive Oil and some more McCormick seasoning. Take your meat from both ends and set on the plate (you can move it back n forth a little to make sure that side is seasoned. Then just roll it together and toothpick. That way you get both sides seasoned.
- We grill ours for almost 30 mins. Depending on how you like your beef (I prefer mine well) You can also bake in the oven.