Beef Stuffed Roll Up
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 slice
- fresh mozzerella
- 1 pkg
- package of frozen spinach
- 1 pkg
- 4 pieces of flat steaks or any beef you can flatten out enough to roll
- 1/4 c
- olive oil, extra virgin
- mc comick spicy steak seasoning
- salt and pepper
How to Make Beef Stuffed Roll Up
- 1If your beef is not already sliced thin and flat. You will need to pound them out flat enough to roll. (Now I usually buy them two per pkg , but you can get a family pack)
- 2After you have your steak flattened season the the side that is face up with the McCormick steak seasoning.
- 3I then slice my Mozzarella into long strips to fit on top of the steak. ( now i buy fresh mozz. already in a roll, it is easier to work with)I have found it at Walmart.
- 4I then take my defrosted spinach and put it n top of the mozzarella and I then season with a little salt n pepper.
- 5Then on a plate put some Olive Oil and some more McCormick seasoning. Take your meat from both ends and set on the plate (you can move it back n forth a little to make sure that side is seasoned. Then just roll it together and toothpick. That way you get both sides seasoned.
- 6We grill ours for almost 30 mins. Depending on how you like your beef (I prefer mine well) You can also bake in the oven.