Beef Stuffed Crescent Rolls
How to Make Beef Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- In a skillet brown hamburger and chili's over medium heat until beef is no longer pink ; drain off grease.
- Add cream cheese , cumin and chili powder , cool slightly.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 24 triangles.
- Place 1 TBS. of meat mixture along the short end of ea. triangle ; carefully roll up.
- Place point side down 2" apart on an ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake @ 375° for 11-14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.