Beef Stroganoff-Russian Style1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbbeef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
3 ozmushrooms, sliced and drained
1garlic clove, minced
1 Tbsptomato paste
10 ozbeef broth
1 csour cream
How to Make Beef Stroganoff-Russian Style
- Coat beef strips with 1 tablespoon flour and salt.
- Brown beef strips quickly in 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet.
- Add mushrooms, onion and garlic; cook until onion is crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove meat and mushrooms from pan.
- Add 2 tablespoons butter to pan drippings; blend in 3 tablespoons flour.
- Add tomato paste.
- Stir in broth.
- Stir over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
- Return meat and mushrooms to skillet.
- Stir in sour cream; cook slowly until heated through.
- Do not boil.
- Serve over hot buttered noodles.