beef stroganoff meatballs
- one medium-size sweet onion, diced
- one jar sliced mushrooms, drained, 4.5 ounces
- 2 cups beef broth
- two cans cream of mushroom soup, 10.75 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- one package frozen italian style meatballs, 28 ounces
- one half of a 16 ounce package wide egg noodles
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- fresh parsley sprigs, freshly cracked pepper for garnish
How to Make beef stroganoff meatballs
- 1sauté onion in a lightly greased large pan over medium heat two minutes. Add mushrooms, and sauté 2 to 3 minutes or until onion is tender.
- 2Whisk together beef broth and next three ingredients in medium bowl until smooth. Add soup mixture and meatballs to onion mixture in pan. Cook meatballs according to time of package directions, stirring occasionally.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare noodles according to package directions.
- 4Remove meatballs mixture from heat; stir in sour cream until smooth and blended. Serve meatball mixture over hot cooked noodles. Garnish if desired. Mix 6 to 8 servings.