Beef Stroganoff For 11
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 lbchuck roast
1/2 Tbspsalad oil
1/2 lbmushrooms, sliced
2 Tbsponion, finely chopped
1/4 tspworcestershire sauce
·"just a pinch" of pepper
1/4 csour cream
How to Make Beef Stroganoff For 1
- Discard bone and fat from meat and cut into thin, bite-size strips.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon of the butter with the oil in frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add mushrooms and onion and cook, stirring until golden.
- Lift out and set aside.
- Add remaining 1/2 tablespoon of butter to pan.
- Add beef strips and cook over high heat, turning meat and shaking pan, just until browned.
- Remove pan from heat, stir in reserved mushroom-onion mixture, salt, worcestershire, paprika, pepper and sour cream.
- Return pan to low heat and cook, stirring constantly, just until sauce is heated through--do not boil.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Serve over noodles or rice.