By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbbeef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
1onion thinly sliced
1 cbeef stock
1 tspdijon mustard
1/4 csour cream
How to Make Beef Stroganoff
- Spread beef strips on a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper, top with onion slices and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet and stir in flour.
- Mix in stock and heat, stirring until thickened.
- Blend in mustard and remove from heat.
- In another skillet, melt remaining butter, add beef and onion and saute until browned.
- Add the beef (but not the onion) to the sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in sour cream (at room temperature).
- Serve onions separately or reserve for another use.