By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1.5 lb
- beef sirloin, boneless cut into strips
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- onion thinly sliced
- 4 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- beef stock
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/4 c
- sour cream
How to Make Beef Stroganoff
- 1Spread beef strips on a baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and pepper, top with onion slices and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours.
- 2Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet and stir in flour.
- 3Mix in stock and heat, stirring until thickened.
- 4Blend in mustard and remove from heat.
- 5In another skillet, melt remaining butter, add beef and onion and saute until browned.
- 6Add the beef (but not the onion) to the sauce and simmer 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from heat and stir in sour cream (at room temperature).
- 8Serve onions separately or reserve for another use.