Beef Strips and Carrots1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2/3 ccarbonated soda water
1 cwhite wine
1 lbsirloin steak
2 Tbspvegetable oil
2 smallonions, diced
1/4 tspwhite pepper
1/2 cheavy cream
1 Tbspchopped parsley
How to Make Beef Strips and Carrots
- Peel carrots and cut into thin slices (crosswise at a slant).
- Place in a saucepan with the soda water, wine, 1/2 teaspoon salt and sugar.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile cut the meat into very thin slices.
- Heat the vegetable oil and saute the onions about 5 minutes.
- Add the beef slices; cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Add the meat and onions to the carrots.
- Mix carefully.
- Stir in the cream.
- Heat through but DO NOT boil.
- Correct seasonings if necessary.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.