Beef Stir Fry with Vegetables
3/4 lbsirloin steak cut into 1/4 inch strips
2 Tbspchopped ginger
1/2 cbeef broth
2 Tbspsoy sauce
2 cbroccoli florets
1yellow squash sliced
1red bell pepper julienned
4green onions sliced on a diagonal
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
1/2 cbaby corn spears
1/2 ccarrot julienned
How to Make Beef Stir Fry with Vegetables
- Marinate the beef strips for at least an hour in a mix of the ginger, garlic, broth, and soy sauce, and oil
- Heat a wok or skillet over high heat. Add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil or sesame oil and broccoli. Cook Broccoli for 5 minutes.
- Add squash and carrots for additional 2-3 minutes, then add red bell pepper and corn and cook 2 minutes more.
- Remove all vegetables and set aside,
- Add another tablespoon oil, beef, including mixture. Cook over high heat for a minute or two, until just barely cooked through.
- Stir vegetables back into wok to reheat, adding the green onion and pepper flakes. After 1 minute remove from heat and serve immediately. Serve over rice