Beef Stir-Fry with Mushrooms & Sweet Pepper1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 tspvegetable oil
1 lbbeef sirloin steak, boneless
1 smallgreen bell pepper
1/4 lbfresh mushrooms
1/4 cwhite wine
1/2 cbeef broth
1 Tbspcold water
How to Make Beef Stir-Fry with Mushrooms & Sweet Pepper
- Heat vegetable oil in wok over moderately high heat for 30 seconds.
- Add steak, cut into strips, and fry until no longer pink.
- Add to wok at medium heat, 1 chopped onion, and chopped green pepper, fry for 1 minute.
- Mix in sliced mushrooms, marjoram, thyme and pepper and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Raise heat to high and stir in white wine and boil, uncovered, for 1 minute.
- Add beef broth and simmer, covered, for 3-4 minutes.
- Blend, in a mix of cornstarch cold water.
- Stir until thickened, add previously cooked beef and cook 1 minute longer.
- Serve over white rice.