Beef Stew With Sun-Dried Tomatoes1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 csun dried tomatoes, dry packed
1.5 lbbeef stew meat
1.5 lbnew potatoes, cut in half
12pearl onions, halved
1 pkg8 ounce baby cut carrots
1.5 tspseasoned salt
How to Make Beef Stew With Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- Rehydrate tomatoes as directed on package; drain and coarsely chop.
- Mix all ingredients, except 1/4 cup water and the flour, in a crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8 to 9 hours or until vegetables and beef are tender.
- Mix water and flour; gradually stir into beef mixture.
- Cover and cook on high setting for 10 to 15 minutes or until slightly thickened and remove bay leaf.