Beef Stew For Two ( Slow Cooker/Crockpot )
1/4 call-purpose flour
1/2 tspkosher salt, regular salt will work too.
1/2 tspground black pepper
1 tsponion powder
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1 lbbeef stew meat,cut into 1 inch chunks
1 1/2 cpeeled potatoes cut into 1 inch chunks
3/4 cdiced carrots
1 1/2 cbeef broth
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Beef Stew For Two ( Slow Cooker/Crockpot )
- Mix together first five ingredients in a large plastic bag.
Mix together first five ingredients in a large plastic bag.Add beef stew chunks, coating well.
- Place coated meat into a 2 quart slow cooker then
top meat with potatoes and carrots.
- Mix together beef broth and worcestershire sauce, and pour over potatoes.
- Top with bay leaf,and cover.Cook on low for 6 hours.
- After cooking remove bay leaf and stir so meat and veggies are combined.Serve with your favorite bread to sop up the juices.