Rev BJ Friley
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 mediumonion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
2 ccelery. sliced
1 lbred potatoes, scrubbed and cubed
2 lbbeef stew meat, cut into chunks
2 tspdried thyme leaves
1 can(s)(14 1/2 oz.) hunt's dice tomatoes in juice
1 can(s)(6 oz.) hunt's tomato paste
How to Make Beef Stew
- Place onion evenly on the bottom of 3 1/2 quart or larger crockpot slow cooker.
- Add the following ingredients in this order: celery, potatoes and beef.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Pour diced tomatoes and water over the top of the beef.
- Cover; cook on LOW setting for 8 to 10 hours until meat is tender.
- Stir in tomato paste; cover.
- Cook for 10 minutes.