Beef Steaks with Parmesan Grilled Vegetables
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 beef porterhous steaks, about 2 lbs. or 2 beef t-bone steaks,about 2 lbs.
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 medium red bell peppers, quartered
- 1 large red onion, sliced 1/2 inch thick
How to Make Beef Steaks with Parmesan Grilled Vegetables
- 1Preheat grill to medium. Mix garlic, basil and pepper in a small bowl. Remove 4 tsp. and press onto steaks.
- 2Add Parmesan, olive oil and vinegar to remaining seasoning and mix well. Put steaks in center of cooking grid. Arrange vegetables around steaks. Grill steaks,uncovered and turning occasionally for 14 to 16 minutes for medium rare to medium (internal temperature should read 150 to 160 degrees.
- 3Grill bell peppers for 12 to 15 minutes and onion for 15 to 20 minutes or til tender, turning once. Brush vegetables with seasoning mixture during last 10 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
To broil, put steaks and vegetables 3 to 4 inches from heat. Broil, turning once, 15 to 20 minutes. Brush vegetables with seasoning mixture during last 3 to 4 minutes.