1 lbground beef
2 pkgchopped spinach
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1/4 lbgrated cheese (your choice)
1/2 cchopped onion
1/2 tspeach marjoram and oregano
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Beef Spinach Casserole
- Cook and drain spinach.
- Brown beef with seasonings and onion. Drain.
- Add soup and half of cheese to beef mixture. Stir well and simmer a few minutes.
- Add drained spinach and mix well.
- Put into an 8" baking dish. Sprinkle with rest of cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.