Beef & Salsa Burritos1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/4 lbground beef
1 1/2 Tbspchili powder
1/2 tspground cumin
1 pkgfrozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
1 1/4 cchunky salsa
1 ccheddar cheese, shredded
8flour tortillas, warmed
How to Make Beef & Salsa Burritos
- In large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Pour off drippings.
- Season beef with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Stir in spinach and salsa, heat through.
- Remove from heat stir in cheese.
- Spoon 1/2 cup beef mixture in center of each tortilla.
- Fold bottom edge up over filling; fold sides to center, overlapping edges.
- Makes 8 burritos.