1 1/2lbs of beef round steak
1/4 call purpose flour
116 oz can tomatoes (cut up)
1/2 conions (chopped)
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
1/2 ccarrots (cut up) *optional
How to Make Beef Round Steak
- Cut meat into 6 serving size portions.
- Combine flour & salt, pound 2 tbls of mixture into meat.
- Brown meat in shortening.
- Put meat in baking dish.
- Blend & bring the rest of the flour mixture into pan drippings, stir in undrained tomatoes, carrots, onions, and worstershire sauce.
- Stir until thick and bubbly.
- Pour over meat and bake covered at 350 degrees until tender. About 1 hour and 20 minutes.